Our classrooms, with a seating capacity of 25, are spacious and well-ventilated with ample naturalRead more
HIM International School offers admissions from KG to Grade VI for its academic session 2017- ’18. Applicants downloading registration form from website of the school need to pay the fee later in the school during the time of submission of the Form. We follow a smooth registration process and the details are as follows-
Application forms are to be filled in and submitted to the Administrative Office within seven working days from the issue of forms.
- » One form is applicable for one student only.
- » Registration fees once paid, is non-refundable.
- » Registration does not guarantee admission.
Dates and timings for the parents’ interview will be intimated at the time of submission of the registration form. The following documents are to be submitted to the Administrative Office along with the filled registration form;
- » The registration form, duly filled and signed
- » 3 recent passport size colour photographs of the child.
- » Photocopy of the candidate’s Birth Certificate duly attested by a competent Village/ Municipal/ Government Authority (affidavits or school certificate are not acceptable to certify DOB).
- » Attested photocopy of the Mark Sheet of the Half Yearly/Yearly/ Terminal Examination of present class (if applicable).
- » Attested photocopy of the Mark Sheet of last examination attended in the previous school (not applicable for KG).
- » SC/ ST/ OBC/ other certificates from competent authority (if any).
- » Incomplete registration forms will be rejected
Admission Test Information
Students will be given admission on the basis of Students and Parents interview. Students are expected to have the following skills:
- » KG I and KG II: Basic Aptitude Analysis (English, numerical, basic development of fine motor skills, basic reading and speaking abilities, logical reasoning)
- » Grade I – Grade VI: English and Mathematics (Age-appropriate literacy, numeracy, reasoning skills and application ability)
- » The child may be withdrawn from School after one month’s prior notice in writing or on payment of fees of one quarter in lieu there of.
- » If a child is expelled from the School no remission of fee is permissible.